Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Bella Bear continues

Oh I am so pleased! I have finally refurbished my office and got back into my pet project and got the first frame done. So couldn't resist sharing it with you all. Unleash you comments please…

Frame_01.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gee fanx Guys. I must admit I am buzzin' with this project at the moment. i just keep thinking up stories and ideas but I ain't got the technical ability to pull them off - yet ;)

At the moment I am concentrating on producing a stroyboard lke the last story, but once that is done I will go back and add more detail, texture and my worst ability - lighting. Then, maybe, I will animate a little section... that will be fun!

Now I only work four days a week (Hooray) I will have more time to craft me project - YUMMIE :D

Thanks again chaps

Very nice work! Can you show us more of the characters, wireframes and just more... :D

glad to see you are working on your pet project. I am also working on one too. Your pic is really pumping me up to continue with my pet project.

Keep us posted with your progress!

Now I only work four days a week (Hooray) I will have more time to craft me project - YUMMIE

Congratulations on achieving this. Several months ago I asked if I could drop a day at work and was refused. (Obviously I didn`t tell them it was mainly to work on my own projects :D) No, I`m not bitter :angry: Animation is a slow process isn`t it. I am lucky to have others working with me but they are getting up to speed with the software at the moment. I am just slightly ahead of them.

Lighting - I purchased the book that David Rogers mentioned. Digital lighting and rendering by Jeremy Birn. It`s excellent and covers more than just lighting. Texturing and compositing etc are also featured.

I really wish you well with your project. Every time you post it just looks better and better. I think it`s going to be really impressive by the time of completion.

Dale.

• 2 weeks later...

Dalemation

Forgive me for not replying sooner I feel a bit clapped out at the moment, the four-day week went out of the window last week cos I had to go in on my day off and work on a mad rush project - typical clients!

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for the kind comments you made and I do have the book you suggested, but I ain't read it yet!

I have done a few more frames on me project but I will have alot more done THIS Friday - I will most definately NOT be working no matter how IMPORTANT it is, my project is FAR MORE IMPORTANT!!!

Did I sound grunty? Well I must be GRUNTY BEAR! Wait till I get to GROWLY BEAR!!!

Oh god this projects going to my head... anyway sneek peak at another character who will appear in the next episode.

carn_plant.jpg

• 1 month later...

Yippee!!! I have finally finished the second story for 'Bella Bear' and I am over the moon! So I thought I would post another teaser for anyone who is interested.

My next stage is to either get on with the final story, or just take some scenes from the previous two and breath life into the characters by animating those scenes. What do you guys think?

Well_Bottom.jpg

Hi Gary,

I like the limages. The brick and rock textures are especially nice.

You mentioned that you had finished your second story. I recently got a great book quite cheaply from Amazon - Gardner`s Guide To ANIMATION SCRIPTWRITING by Marilyn webber. I found it very useful in checking I was on the right track and also managed to improve my script quite a lot I think.

Maybe you should animate some scenes now and put together a trailer. Have you looked at the Animwatch site? There are lots of animation shorts `in progress` on there. Very inspiring.

Look forward to seeing your next post.

Dale.

Gee fanx Dale!

I sat a watched some of the flicks on Saturday morning and that's what made my mind up for me - I am gonna do a trailer! I had already put some bits ages ago but it needs ALOT of work.Once done I will post it here, possibly under AM Films if they let me :D

Ohhhhh, I am looking forward to it already. When I am on holiday next week I will start scribbling out the next storyboard to complete the trio as well as what I am gonna put in the trailer.

Cheers Mate ;)