sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

RIP Burt Reynolds

Roger

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

Clever scene.

I guess that is from his most recent movie that came out just a few months ago.

I missed most of his movies when they came out but the ones I saw were entertaining.

I'll have to check more out.

• *A:M User*

Well the only 2 dramatic roles of his that I am most familiar with are Deliverance and Boogie Nights, those are probably his better "serious" performances that I can think of off the top of my head.

He did a lot of screwball comedies, the most famous of which would be the Cannonball movies. The outtakes from those alone are priceless.

I've also heard that White Lightning, Gator and Eastbound and Down are pretty good but haven't personally seen those.

And of course the Smokey and the Bandit movies, for whatever reason those didn't really appeal to me as much but most people would consider those iconic. It could also be that it has been so many years since I've seen them, and I've likely only seen the broadcast TV edit or maybe a version chopped up for basic cable, that I didn't get the best version.

• Admin

Almost all of the tributes to Burt Reynolds fail to mention his voice acting in the animated film 'All Dogs Go to Heaven.'

Many under 50 today would remember good ol' Charlie above any of his roles in other films.

And of course 'All Dogs' co star and long time film friend Dom DeLuise, as Itchy, was there as well.

• 2 weeks later...