sprockets 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Sheep

Simon Edmondson

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...I had it on my hard drive - called shorn.mdl. Created by Andy Gibbons circa 2005

I saved the shorn.mdl under 16b and 18a (as the original caused my system to crash in 18a/32 when used in an action). I think it will work now? not sure.

I believe it is rigged with TSM ver1?

sheep.zip

Edited by NancyGormezano

John

I looked on the Extra's DVD but the sheep model was completely different to the one you posted the image of.

Would it be possible to post that model here ?

Thank you for your help.

regards

simon

There are two sheep on the Extras DVD Simon.

Correction make that four sheep!

The others are in: Extras DVD/ExtrasData/Projects/Nenga/Models

You can see the paths to them in these screenshots:

Screen_Shot_2014_01_30_at_19.07.47.png

Screen_Shot_2014_01_30_at_19.09.05.png

Nancy and Mark

Thank you very much for your replies and help.

Unfortunately I was very ill on Wednesday so couldn't get anything done at all, so yesterday I found a ram model on the extras CD and modified that, then spent the next 10 hours animating it intensively, without the chance to check back again. I will follow up your leads later today for future use.

regards

simon

This is what I managed to get done today.

BAA.mov

Theres another 4 seconds that precede it but going to refine that a bit more first.

BAA1.mov

The two white sheep are the same model, so I am puzzled as to why the A should come out so different on the two in the upper file ?

Any feedback welcome.

regards

Simon

This is the final piece. I was trying to find a way to make a "Baa" sound like a human wolf whistle but couldn't do it in the time. Sound is not a skill acquired so far. It was fun doing it, an antidote to the year so far. Thank you to Nancy and Mark for their help. The models they pointed me to may well feature in a sports day brief next week.Any critical feedback very welcome.

regards

simon

Ps

The file is called that because it was a rule of the comp, not for reasons of vanity ( honest ! )

Simon_Edmondson.mov

Nicely done Simon! :)

Thank you Rodney.

I really enjoyed doing it, as it was a welcome change from the frustrations of the past few weeks. The animation took about 20 hours and the sound about 6 after that. There are many things I'd like to change on it now but had to submit it then,in case I missed the deadline.

regards

simon