sprockets Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine! Learn to do radiosity renders
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

TechRef online in HTML?

robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

I asked about this before and Rodney found it but now I can't find it again...

there was a version of the Techref, online, that had all the features of the CHM help in previous version of A:M.... search, index, chapter outline

Where is that?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

As the wayback machine doesn't seem to have the online site archived I'd say the best bet for getting at the html version of the Tech Ref is going to be via your old A:M CD. I'd guess circa 2005 (v11?) or so but any CD with Keekat, Petey and JD or the Orangutan will have the html files. 2005 seems to be the last time it was presented online. Shortly after that it was replaced by the pdf file.

You can find some of the files online via the wayback machine (link) but it's likely that most links wont work. I believe you'll have a lot more success grabbing the files off of the old CDs.

The webhtml files are likely on the ftp site as well...