sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Update on Vern

Shelton

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I have not watched that video yet but at the last few Maam user group meetings that we had, Vern did a few rigging presentations with that program. I was not aware of the program at that time but the presentations were impressive to say the least.

Vern is a pure genius with that program. I'd actually would describe him as an all-around genius in many different areas. Yes he was/ is very good with A:M but it is clear that he has devoted a lot of time to Anime Studio. I think that some of the development direction that it has taken was due to some of his input.

Also at that time I know that he was very busy with an assortment of other projects. That was years ago though so I don't know about what he or the rest of the group is up to these days .

Another user gathering is rumored to be in the works someday so if it happens and he's there I'll ask him to stop by the forums and say hello.