sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Automobile Diversion

Simon Edmondson

For those of you young enough not to have seen these before ( ?)

I post a picture of my favourite car. This is a particularly splendid example, spotted by my elder brother at an Auto show in France last year.

The Messerschmidt Three Wheeler...IMG_5688__Large_.JPG

In amusement

Simon

Ps

I think there may have been a version of this in "Cars 2" ?. I didn't see the film but did see some stills from it that showed the wondrous wee beastie!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think I had a small toy of that when I was little. It was either that or an Isetta.

I almost bought an Isetta 20 years ago but the owner never got back to me. Probably just as well.

Their shape gave the generic name to that type of car over here. They were known as 'Bubble Cars' The Isetta was unique in that the whole of the front of the car acted as the door so people could get into it. That meant the steering wheel and column moved away from the car when the door opened.

A few years ago there was a UK company called Tri tech who built replicas of the Isetta and the Messerchmidt and sold them in kit form. They came with 250cc Honda engines but some nutter put a 900cc Kawasaki engine in one, then fitted nitrous Oxide as well !!!

Scarey..

• Admin
there may have been a version of this in "Cars 2"

This is one of those cars that have the headlights so placed that they'd function better than the windshild as eyes IMO.

I suppose they could make the lights glasses and then the windshield could be the eyes.