Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

decided to try amplitude to do auto lip sync

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weirdly enough, each time I try to view one of JohnL3D's videos in the last few days, they either take forever to download or fail to download. Is anyone else experiencing that? If so, might it have anything to do with the recent system problems Jason's been dealing with?

Weirdly enough, each time I try to view one of JohnL3D's videos in the last few days, they either take forever to download or fail to download. Is anyone else experiencing that? If so, might it have anything to do with the recent system problems Jason's been dealing with?

That took a while to download, but it's 7.13MB.

John, I think it needs more refinement. It looks more like the lips are quivering.

On another note, no pun intended, I laughed when I heard the song because my 9 y.o. daughter listens to that song all the time.

Sorry if you are having issuing downloading not sure why...

Also the video is a bit rough the program I used to get the action adjusts a pose base on volume of the sound in this case opening and closing the mouth and shifting the head slightly so it will be a bit "quivery" ..... I listen to newer music often keeps me from getting to out of date.

John,

I would try that program on a "clean" vocal track. i.e. - Voice dialog only. This will get you better results.

Lastly, if you need to extract voice from a song, you can use a bandpass filter to isolate the voice better and really drop out the music for the most part. THEN use your program on the resulting vocal track.

I would love to play with the program you used. Is it open source? did you write it? If not, commercial product? Where can I get it?

Cheers!

The program I bought from a fellow Hash member who seems to have disappeared I would donate it but since I did not write it.....

I know it would sync better with the voice filtered this was just a test