sprockets Hans Donuts Featured USS Midnight spotlight Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Installation

Keizerzilla

Hi I'm Keizerzilla and my mom got me Hash Animator for Christmas. We have tried to install it with the discs we were sent, but the program will not work. When we inserted the disc, the setup file did not come up. We tried double clicking on the file on the disc and it appeared to have downloaded it, but no icon of any kind to launch the program is on my computer. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what we failed to do or could it be that we didn't receive adequate disc info?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother went to the files on the disc and found the installers. He ran the 64-bit installer and all the files were added. He found the Hash Inc program files folder and searched for the program to open up the animator, but it didn't work.

Also, we were sent a disc containing the programs because we have a dial-up modem. What would have been a short download would become a year long one, so we were sent the discs instead.

• Hash Fellow
My brother went to the files on the disc and found the installers. He ran the 64-bit installer and all the files were added. He found the Hash Inc program files folder and searched for the program to open up the animator, but it didn't work.

Also, we were sent a disc containing the programs because we have a dial-up modem. What would have been a short download would become a year long one, so we were sent the discs instead.

Were getting closer! There's a "Master_64.exe" that is the actual program after it's installed. Is that what you are trying to start?

Were getting closer! There's a "Master_64.exe" that is the actual program after it's installed. Is that what you are trying to start?

Yes! Every time I click it, though, it has a little box that says we need an activation code and an internet connection. Well, we've got the internet connection, how do I get to the activation code?

• Hash Fellow
Yes! Every time I click it, though, it has a little box that says we need an activation code and an internet connection. Well, we've got the internet connection, how do I get to the activation code?

Possibly this person had a similar problem:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=353787

Try running the installer for the 32-bit version of A:M (you can have both installed and it will install to the 32-bit programs folder on your PC) and then running the "Master.exe" file. See if that gets through the activation code thing OK.

If it does, then copy the master0.lic file from the 32-bit version to the 64-bit version.

Let us know what happens!

Hey, Jason or someone should help this guy out. Doesn't the activation code come via email or something? Not sure how the discs work, back in the day the individual serial # was stamped in the manual but that's a long time ago.

Hey, Jason or someone should help this guy out. Doesn't the activation code come via email or something? Not sure how the discs work, back in the day the individual serial # was stamped in the manual but that's a long time ago.

The activitation-code is asked no matter what you will start (if 32bit or 64bit-version of A:M doesnt matter). You should have received an activition-code when you / your mum bought A:M.

It is very likely that you've got it with an eMail to the mail-address you/your mum registered with at the Hash-store as well as you have seen it on the hash-store-page.

If you or your mum still know the login-data for the hash-store, you should be able to see it with your order in the Hash-store too.

Hash Store Link

See you

*Fuchur*

• Admin

When your Mom purchased the software she either got the Activation code or it was sent via email. You might check your spam folder for an email from Hash Inc.

If purchased via the Hash Inc store the activation code is there as well.

Here is the link to the store (if that is where she bought it): http://www.hash.com/store/