sprockets Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine! Learn to do radiosity renders
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Forces problem in render.

jason1025

These are annoying.

I have seen this before on lights. the problem is worked around by moving the camera slightly.

not the case with my forces issue.

they seem to pop in and out inconsistently.

I could use some help.

I rendered in 1080p with net render on 6 different machines.

Screen_Shot_2011_08_29_at_7.39.51_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2011_08_29_at_7.40.31_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2011_08_29_at_7.41.03_PM.png

Sparks4_explosion.prj

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah- this looks like an AMReport needs be made... just send Stefan this project. A POSSIBLE WORKAROUND would be to 'Bake Dynamic Systems' operation... and then delete the forces from the choreography altogether and render. I just did that and am rending now... the 'bake' took less than 5 seconds- so it's a really quick workaround.

And, lest I forget to compliment... GREAT LOOKING EXPLOSION, Jason!!!

Good news- it is definitely NOT the forces causing that glitch... Bad news- I have no idea what is causing it or what is going-on in that choreography you have there... I turn off particles and they still render(?) You may know better than I what all is what, I suspect it is some value you animated over time- but I do not know why the particles still show when I turn them off.

I made a new chor...deleted the lights...imported your sphere model emitter thing and a force... animated the values on both the particles and the force and rendered to 1920 X1080 frames with no glitchies.

sparks.mov

Sparks4_explosion.prj

I had removed all lights, forces and extracurricular objects from the scene, and baked the particles. He has a lot of channel animated values on the model that spews the particles... I figure he knows better how to fix what he did in there than I...

• Hash Fellow
This appears to be the particles pentetrating the camera. If I move the camera out of the blast zone, it renders correctly.

Good catch! IF the camera absolutely has to be where it is you could put a transparent shield in front of it to deflect the particles.

This appears to be the particles pentetrating the camera. If I move the camera out of the blast zone, it renders correctly.

Good catch! IF the camera absolutely has to be where it is you could put a transparent shield in front of it to deflect the particles.

DID THAT. It did not work. I suspected the same thing. Made the shield... in the new choreography I had made the particles blasted past and thru the camera as well, no problems.