Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

It's almost here...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cool! Is that just something you did for fun, or were you going to use it to promote the film? If the latter, I might suggest putting "...is twenty of them." above the "SEE" lines. It reads a little awkward right now.

• Hash Fellow
Cool! Is that just something you did for fun, or were you going to use it to promote the film? If the latter, I might suggest putting "...is twenty of them." above the "SEE" lines. It reads a little awkward right now.

OK, I changed it, but if this version doesn't pack 'em in you'll never work in this town again. B)

Hahaha. Much better now! Although looking at it now, I'd almost say it would be a lot cleaner without the "SEE" stuff at all. But it would also have less to draw people in. I'm torn!

Perhaps just a shorter line like, "Princesses and astronauts, love and romance, treachery and betrayal... and much, much more!"

thinking>

• Hash Fellow
Hahaha. Much better now! Although looking at it now, I'd almost say it would be a lot cleaner without the "SEE" stuff at all. But it would also have less to draw people in. I'm torn!

Perhaps just a shorter line like, "Princesses and astronauts, love and romance, treachery and betrayal... and much, much more!"

thinking>

"SEE" is an essential part of the bad movie poster form. It cannot be omitted

089218402479.jpg.

Now wait just a minute here, I didn't get any reefers, as was clearly promised in the contract I signed in order to participate.

Did someone get more than their fairshare? hmmm ???

I like the original poster composition better.

Perhaps moving the black text "...is twenty of them" to right below the "there are a million stories", and changing text to "Here are twenty of them" and then moving all those delicious, enticing SEE teasers back up to where they were originally, might work?

I like this better.

What bothers me now more, is the raggy edges on the lettering on the Bus stop sign. It is inconsistent with the rest of the sign.

Either the red raggy edges could be cleaned up or the rest of the sign could be grunged by making the white and red surrounds look rusty, or paint chipped as well.