Hash, Inc. Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wedgeeguy

Status of "Bus Stop"? ...

I just noticed that I missed out on animating the arms for one of the characters for part of my animation. It took me about 30 minutes to fix. Would you accept an update?

(I'm re-rendering now. I think my new laptop might finish by morning, as opposed to my old laptop which took 36 hours, if I recall.)

I just noticed that I missed out on animating the arms for one of the characters for part of my animation. It took me about 30 minutes to fix. Would you accept an update?

That would be fabulous.

SLOW DOWN! Seriously though, looking good(although kinda dark)... is that real AO or FastAO? Can't wait to see what tricks you have in store with that rope...!

Looking forward to it.

As Matt said, your render looks dark. Was that in v16? If you compare it to the image you posted in the download thread, it's not the same.

It looks as though you have the "ambiance intensity" set to 50% in the chor. I would check that, if I were you.

I did a test render at 50% and got the same results as you.

It looks as though you have the "ambiance intensity" set to 50% in the chor. I would check that, if I were you.

I did a test render at 50% and got the same results as you.

I fixed that a while ago. thanks.

I know this is done because I have watched it, but I can not find it to show my kids.

Where is the link to the final version? :huh: