Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

My display is all biffle dinked!

Al Boss

Hi, folks.

I bought a copy of Animation:Master but it seems like I might be having a display conflict. I've tried it on two computers now and had the same issue on both. The second one was a pretty new MacBook with MacBook 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM, Nvidia GForce 9400M (256MB VRAM); the first attempt was a Mac Mini with 2GB RAM.

In both cases there were significant display issues, most notably the text on the icons was unreadable--black text with a heavily pixellated black background caused by artifacts. (Screencap is attached.)

I realize neither of these computers is really meant for intensive graphics work, but I haven't found any specs as to minimum required hardware. Could it be that I don't have the right equipment? Is there a setting I need to change? Please let me know.

Best,

Al Boss

Seattle

post-13056-1268868540_thumb.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Hash Fellow

Welcome to the forum!

I'm not a mac guru, but this sounds familiar. I don't think your mac is inadequate.

I guess closing and reopening that window didn't help.

Is it just the library window?

Are your graphic card drivers the up to date?

• 1 month later...
It is either the font or drop shadow, But this is known and being worked right now. I'm sorry that this is a problem but it's on 'the list' for sure.

Hi Jason, I'v just installed the latest Mac fix and sadly, at least on my computer, the text problem is still there.