Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Model Difficulty

Rob_T

I'm sure I'm probably doing something wrong here but I'm out of ideas so I thought I'd ask.

I've pulled in an older model from the Extras disc as a starting point for something I want to make.

While I was at it I upgraded to 15i as my 1 year is about up.

Now I'm grouping CP's (and selecting them individually) and I can't get bias handles to show up (I clicked off it and back on again) or the yellow (I"m not sure this is the right term) bounding box around multiple CP's. I've tried selecting the different manipulators and that box just isn't showing up. Although, I can still move the CP's.... I just can't see the box or any of the controls that it gives me so what I can do is very limited.

I opened the model in Notepad and it said the product version used was 13.8 if that helps.

Also, I tried downgrading to 15H but it didn't seem to work as 15i is still showing up when I open the program...

My thought process here was maybe it was a bug related to the newest version. Which is a sure sign of me running out of ideas.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
Now I'm grouping CP's (and selecting them individually) and I can't get bias handles to show up (I clicked off it and back on again) or the yellow (I"m not sure this is the right term) bounding box around multiple CP's. I've tried selecting the different manipulators and that box just isn't showing up.

Try switching Direct3D

Also, I tried downgrading to 15H but it didn't seem to work as 15i is still showing up when I open the program...

Presuming the installer really was the 15h installer, go to the folder that you installed 15h in and double click on "master.exe"

oh sorry. XP Pro. My hardware and software specs are in my profile but I always forget to say what OS I'm using.

With the total rebuild of my systems and device driver updates the spot where my controls for open GL and Direct 3d just aren't there. Not in Display. Not in Advanced Display.

Hmmm. I may have to get some help on this one. I have no idea where those controls are for my video card now.

:/

Oh and I clicked on the master file in my Hash folder and it opened up 15i. For the record I didn't have this issue before ugrading. I was using g before.

• Hash Fellow
With the total rebuild of my systems and device driver updates the spot where my controls for open GL and Direct 3d just aren't there. Not in Display. Not in Advanced Display.

in A:M. Tools>Options...Global I think

Oh you meant in the program. My bad.

Ok... I did that and a few other things.

I loaded up some of my other models from my Tao lessons and the bounding boxes appear just fine.

So I thought the issue might be model specific.

But that doesn't appear to be the case either.

It's the rotoscope. I have a rotoscope on the front view of the model and as long as I can see the rotoscope I cannot see the bias handles or the bounding box or any of the controls for the advanced manipulators (in the model window not the tool bar).

Weird. As soon as I shut off the eye on the rotoscope in the PW the bounding box and bias handles appear. And in case you were wondering... my rotoscope has no yellow in it.

Maybe it's because I have "On Top" turned on? I didn't think that would remove the controls though. Thoughts anyone?

that's ok, i was about to ask a really obvious question which would've been funny if it was the case, but i was gonna ask if you had Show Bias Handles toggled on. It would have been funny if that were the issue as everyone was going on about opening source codes and whatnot :)