Hash, Inc. Forums

nice sleeves

Hi Gang

More Questions as always

Found a post by dre4merback in July of 2006 and like to know more about it. http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22912

I have checked through this thread and the vid clips are what I am looking for on my model.

I have my model rigged with the 2001 rig and need her sleeves to move like the above movies, so how did you do that?

What bones is the cloth attached to? I have done the cloth and deflector materials and created new bones, tested all kinds of ideas and just can't seem to get it.

If I attach the material to different arm bones when you move the arm it rolls and flips but nothing like cloth, any suggestions?dre4mer

Veda.jpg

I have my model rigged with the 2001 rig and need her sleeves to move like the above movies,

so how did you do that?

What bones is the cloth attached to? I have done the cloth and deflector materials and

created new bones, tested all kinds of ideas and just can't seem to get it.

If I attach the material to different arm bones when you move the arm it rolls and flips but

nothing like cloth, any suggestions?dre4mer

I'm not Dre4mer, but I can give you some suggestions to think about til he answers you.

As long as you assign the cloth cps like the body cps, and have all your cloth normals

facing toward the deflector normals, and the distance of the cloth is outside the detection

areas (or lower your Collision Tolerance in the "Chor>Plugin Properties>SimCloth") then "YOU B KOOL"!!

Another good measure is to set the Chore>Plugin Properties>SimCloth>*Solver Precision* way lower than the default *0.01*. I usually use *0.001*

As far as having it flipping too much... maybe doubling the cloths Bend Stiffness might work.