sprockets TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP Live Answer Time Demo
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

removing poses

I need to actually remove poses from a project and start over however when I delete the relation ships, I go to set up new poses yet in the pose sliuder box I see that the old ones still remain. AND worst of all it effects the new poses I make. Say I do a pose where the character smiles , the cps hardly move like they demonstrated when in mucle mode setting up the pose. Ive done this many many times but never ran into it before.

here is the screen shot. note that in the Relation ships below you see the pose labled PK Blink, PK Happy and etc but yet in the top pose slider box you see the same ones PLUS blink smile and etc? Tried everything I knew, how do you get rid of them?

post-9110-1246423568_thumb.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Hash Fellow

Poses are part of a model, not a project. You probably meant that, but FYI...

Did you do this:

in the properties window for that model, expand User properties and RMB on the pose you want to delete>choose delete. Then delete the (now empty) folder for that pose in your PWS.

Of course you have been saving versions of your model as you went along so you could always go back to then one before you added the bad poses.

I'm not sure about what you mean in your second post. detail that a bit more.

Delete a pose by going to the Model -> User Properties and delete the pose there. That will erase it.

If you already have your model in the chor-window, you will need to press refresh (standard: space) while having the model selected.

If it doesnt work, close the chor-window and if that doesnt work, close and reopen your project.

*Fuchur*

Oh you got to be kidding me HA HA HA HA LOL!!!!!!!! That Was so easy! Totally over looked it!

Talk about not seeing the forest form the tree's! I think thats why one should always take breaks cause you tend to tunel vision. Thanks for being there Again! :)

I finally hit that spot where I spend more time creating than figuring stuff out! Im having a blast! I created a little one eyed critter that I was experimenting with

expresions. He is simple in design so that I didnt wast to much time fudging but I can still practice the subtleties of expression.

post-9110-1246491765_thumb.jpg