sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

upload problem

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
I get the message saying Im not allowd to upload this type of file ,but its an mp4 h264 codec 5.7 mb I don't have a clue whats wrong .any ideas

only .mov and .avi are uploadable to this forum. You could also put it in a .zip but making it a .mov is easiest for people to watch.

Thank's Robert ,I just had mpeg4 on the brain for some reason .I put a couple of vids on my ipod lately so probably spilt over from there

I was wandering if theres a way to add sound to an image sequance in QT ,I can't seem to find anyway but thought there might be

• Hash Fellow
Thank's Robert ,I just had mpeg4 on the brain for some reason .I put a couple of vids on my ipod lately so probably spilt over from there

I was wandering if theres a way to add sound to an image sequance in QT ,I can't seem to find anyway but thought there might be

If you have QT pro you can "paste" a wav into a movie. Kinda tricky, easy to mess things up.

you can put your image sequence on a rotoscope in an A:M chor and add sound there. render to quicktime.

Steve, if you have QT pro, position the playhead where you want the audio to start, and under the edit menu use "Add to Movie". this will layer the sound over the video. It may take a bit of trial and error but it will work just fine.

Thank's Gerry I will try that for future ref .I got it done for now but am still working on it to try and improve it but don't want to render untill I think Im happy with it as it takes forever

edit well Im blowed if I can make it work I moved the timeline drag thingy to 0.0.1then clicked add to movie ,couldn't see any where to add the audio file so draged and droped iy on the timeline ,I get the sound but the movie don't show .Gotta be doing something wrong ,that would be very usefull if I could get it to work though