Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A bit of insanity

Heres something I threw together while waiting for Thanksgiving dinner to cook. The voice is Eddie Murphy doing his impersonation of Richard Simmons. Sorry but I only have it in Windows Media format. You may recognise the donkey as the one from the Hash CD library. I upgraded him just a touch.

Simmons_Fat_Ass_0001.wmv

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where in the world would you get the inspiration to do this?

Kind of disturbing.

Pretty well done for what sounds like not much work. The only noticable glitch was in the 'jog' cycle. There was a key frame missing that caused a jump back to the beginning of the cycle.

Wade

Thanks for the comments all. Youtubed? Yes! As for what inspired me, well heres the whole boring strory. I was toying with some modeling on Thanksgiving when my sister came over. She started cooking dinner and said, "I hope I can get rid of the callories after today's dinner". Working on the donkey model at the time, I thought up the idea of him doing areobics. I thought it would be funny to add Richard Simmons voice to it, so I Googled "Richard Simmons Wav". I found the file with the added words "I'm a pony! I'm a pony!', etc and the rest just fell into place.

Also yes, I noticed that key frame missing. I need more practice! :)