Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Stranded

I've decided to try to condense everything I've learned into one short film. I took some screenshots of the project so far. I'm not done with the planning the animation yet. I've been teaching myself how to draw so hopefully I've gotten better. I'm not done with modeling the human character, as that's probably my weakest point. Please tell me what you think so far and what I could do to make it better. :)

post-11238-1211317469_thumb.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Masna, don't worry too much about learning to draw. The main thing is to work out as much in advance with pencil and paper, but don't let your drawing skills hold you back on this step. Stick figures are fine as long as they help you think things through.

I've been doing a lot in school lately, so I didn't have any time to work on it, but thanks for the replies and crits. ^^

Gerry: I'm not too worried about drawing, it's just one of my other hobbies next to animation. :) The thing I was worried about with drawing was protraying force and emotion, but I've been studying up on it, so I should be fine.

Nino: Thanks! I can't thank Holmes enough for his great foliage tutorial, and heres the wires:

post-11238-1211487046_thumb.jpg

post-11238-1211487126.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
I've been doing a lot in school lately, so I didn't have any time to work on it, but thanks for the replies and crits. ^^

Gerry: I'm not too worried about drawing, it's just one of my other hobbies next to animation. :) The thing I was worried about with drawing was protraying force and emotion, but I've been studying up on it, so I should be fine.

Nino: Thanks! I can't thank Holmes enough for his great foliage tutorial, and heres the wires:

Is there a link to the Holmes "Foliage Tutorial"?

Thanks!

Tom