sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Slap Happy

HEY! Sorry if this has been a topic before, I may have missed it...but I just caught a great 'toon made with A:M at YouTube.com called 'Slap Happy'...

UN-friggin-believably cool... credits go to R.Cory Collins and Eggington for the set...

WARNING: 'Three Stooges' slap-stick humor.

AND--- I just found another one called 'SPRUNT' by Stuart Lloyd...HILARIOUS! I won't give the link because I don't want to offend the 'parents' among us. BIG WARNING do not search for this if you are easily offended by sexual-themed animations...DEFINATELY DO NOT SEARCH FOR SPRUNT ON YOUTUBE. It's actually amazing to see some of the work being done by people who apparently have no knowledge or need for this forum, but are talented animators and benefit from A:M nonetheless...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking up Animation Master on YouTube a couple of weeks ago and found that exact short. I really like the modeling and texturing of the monsters. And why not look Sprunt on YouTube? Is it really that bad?

Cory Collins is very talented artist with years of experience who can draw wonderfully, sculpt marvelously and have an inherent and incredible talent for animation. He was recently hired by a large game studio where he will be working alongside people such as Sthalberg and Targete.

Some of the other things ge did in A:M:

A big crab like meatbug monster,

Thom gets attacked

and, of course

Slap Happy