Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Brainfart

aen916

Okay so I've been working on this character, his name is Brainfart, and I'm having one, I'm kinda stuck on the look. Something looks off to me and I'm not sure what, anyone got any comments, I'ld love to hear some ideas. The thing on top will be a headlight.

Thanks,

Andy.

Brainytest_11_0.jpg

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

are those legs at the bottom?

Yes they'll be animated as kind of a 4 legged spider. I don't have him rigged yet, I guess I can work on that while I'm trying to figure out what doesn't look right ;). Oh and the bottom part of each leg will be a three fingered hand. but is modeled so it can close almost to a point.

The interface between brain and the walking contraption. Seem like maybe electrode sensor hanging from the canister inside the fluids to his brain would be a way for communication with the interface. or maybe connect his spinal column some how?

He just likes to wear a tie. And I thought of connecting him with some sort of cable, but I wanted to leave the spinal column dangling freely, so that from time to time he could use it like a prehensile tail to scratch his head or pound on the glass. Maybe a couple electrodes with different colored wires placed randomly on the brain?

yeah I haven't applied a cloth material to the tie so it will change once I do, but I can stretch out some. My friend pointed that out too. I wanted to use the fluid emitter to fill the container but haven't had a chance to play with it

Thanks,