Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Doodle

Masna

I'm going to attempt my second real animation. It's going to have a story this time, one about a doodle of a stick figure. But before I do anything elese I need to model a stick figure (shouldn't be be too hard). Oh, and how do I take pictures of my models and everything so I can post them on the forum?

Sincerly,

Masna

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow
I'm going to attempt my second real animation. It's going to have a story this time, one about a doodle of a stick figure. But before I do anything elese I need to model a stick figure (shouldn't be be too hard).

Before you jump into that, make sure you've done the tuts in "The Art of A:M". Most beginner questions will be answered there.

Oh, and how do I take pictures of my models and everything so I can post them on the forum?

the render to file button at the top. set your frame range to 1 frame and pick an image format like JPG.

• Admin

As Robert hints at there is going to be a lot more to animating your character than just modeling it.

While it will seem like you are taking a detour from your goal working through TaoA:M is the surest way to success at it.

Oh, and how do I take pictures of my models and everything so I can post them on the forum?

These is one of the things everyone learns as they progress through TaoA:M.

You'll have it mastered in about 5 minutes. ;)

You could, of course, do both at once - serious work on TAoAM and screwing around on the stick figure. It's when you run into problems with your own work that you go back to TAoAM and really seriously learn the stuff.

Re: setting frame range to 1 frame, that's 00:00:00.

• Admin
You could, of course, do both at once - serious work on TAoAM and screwing around on the stick figure.

Phatso has the right answer here of course.

I wouldn't commit myself entirely to working on TaoA:M so I would never expect someone else to do that either.

The idea is to take what you learn and apply it to your projects.

Thats the who idea behind TaoA:M. :)