sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

issue with exception #19

Ravager

practically every time i try to import a texture into my project, it says: "Exception #019 in the "Jpeg" image to open." and about after half a dozen of these most of my current textures are gone. on top of that, the program quits very easily if i'm not careful, or even careful at times. it will easily freeze, in which i would need to forcefully quit, here is the data that the system gives me when i send the error report:

szAppName : Master.exe szAppVer : 12.0.0.0 szModName : hungapp

szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000

and i can't even render anything anymore.... i always get an exception #010, what a pain. this issue occurs in EVERY version of A:M.

if anyone knows what to do... please let me know.... i can't work in my project with it messing up like this..... :(

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

practically every time i try to import a texture into my project, it says: "Exception #019 in the "Jpeg" image to open." and about after half a dozen of these most of my current textures are gone. on top of that, the program quits very easily if i'm not careful, or even careful at times. it will easily freeze, in which i would need to forcefully quit, here is the data that the system gives me when i send the error report:

and i can't even render anything anymore.... i always get an exception #010, what a pain. this issue occurs in EVERY version of A:M.

if anyone knows what to do... please let me know.... i can't work in my project with it messing up like this..... :(

Have you tried using something other than a JPEG? Convert the textures to TGA files and see if you have the same problem.

• Hash Fellow

Hard to say. You were able to use A:M before and now you can't... Since A:M hasn't changed what else changed on your PC?

If Help>Reset all doesn't help and uninstalling A:M and reinstalling doesn't help then I'd start hinking of something bigger like reinstalling the OS.

But maybe someone knows more about exception 019.

I have started getting exeption #019 since I installed A:M 14a. This only occurs at the end of a render and doesn't crash A:M or my machine. I have seen this in previous versions of A:M too but not for some time. The current occurence only showed up with A:M 14a. What version of A:M are you using? Is that 12s?

Have you tried using something other than a JPEG? Convert the textures to TGA files and see if you have the same problem.

i have tried that, and they will import, just without an image, they would just be blank

• Hash Fellow
as in shape? ex, 500x500....... or size? ex, 5mb?

maybe either. try a really small targa, just to see what happens.

Maybe there's something non-standard/weird/corrupted about the image you are using. Try resaving it from a different paint program.

Try importing an image from the A:M disk into a blank project, just to see what happens.

Try dragging an image into A:M from a directory window.

The weird thing is that you've been using the program for a while, but this problem just started recently. Something changed, we just don't know what.

i have tried that, and they will import, just without an image, they would just be blank

that suggests the image may be too big

Do you mean that the images are blank or that the images don't import when you make them TGA's? If it's that the images don't import, that's an easy fix, you would just have to change what image AM is looking for.

Hope that helps.

hey guys, I FOUND OUT WHAT THE PROBLEM WAS!!! YES! the problem was that that one project was somehow corrupted, good thing i have back-ups! thanks guys :D

one more question though.... why is it that there are entire areas where i can't post? ex: anime area.... is it for Hash Fellows only or somethin?