sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Buying Animation Master

Postality

I was asked by one of the council members at a local public school (Maryvale Public School). To come in and show some animation work done in a program that was easy to learn and use for kids starting off in the animation field.

I was just wondering what coupon codes where available to me to purchase AM since the primary use wasn't for me but for students at this public school.

I believe AM to be the best and easiest for me to show them since I'm comfortable using splines in other applications and I could adapt to AM quite easily.

I will be using AM for myself as well, but the primary reason why be to show the kids what it's all about (It may even lead to me getting some teachers to buy it for the computer lab.)

I also wanted to know if there was any diffrence in using a coupon code vs not. I don't want to use a coupon code just to find out because I did I get a trimmed down version of the program.

Thanx alot guys.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to use a coupon code just to find out because I did I get a trimmed down version of the program.

There is no trimmed down version of A:M - Only 1 truly full featured wham bam one size fits all magnificent program no matter what you pay. Along with a 30 day money back guarantee.

And yes contact Hash directly.