Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

WIP humm character ?

vla.jpg

it's my firt beginning of character for a movie film. i'm used to make 2D movies

so let's try 3D :D

it's strange it's normal it's a pity it isn't :D becoz i'm on the soft since 1 Week

so pleaz don't be rude .......

it's for an electro video clip of a jamendo.com artist

ca ya pallls

steff

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

You'll have a bit more luck getting commentary with this in the Work In Progress forum.

I'll sure you'll see it move there.

You are off to a good start.

Can you tell us more about this 'Humm' character of yours and what he'll be doing?

Rodney

You'll have a bit more luck getting commentary with this in the Work In Progress forum.

I'll sure you'll see it move there.

You are off to a good start.

Can you tell us more about this 'Humm' character of yours and what he'll be doing?

Rodney

hi rodney !!

at first can you move my topic i didn't found the command for !

or i'm a little tired ..........

hummm well i know it isn't a good start but well in the futur as i have more complex

'animals' i'll put my sketches in 2D as in color or model sheets too.

this first 'character' must be simple that's why i tried to make it as simple as i know

the soft actually :o

no way to extrude yet for me i didn't found in the manual even in the help movies

it's for the first part of a 4 minuts video clip i hope would be on tv or web tvs all along the

planet :D

this character is for the first part made with compo un after effect on old fabrics backgrounds

and the character will guide the real person to a magic (made with things found on the floor)

door to another word where this time all will be in 3D under AM or backgrounds made under aura 2.5

and the main character will have a mask of teddy bear or something as this , all under After effect

. there is let me count during the 3 last minuts at first 1 character (a grotesk sausage seller), after

3 characters (the ETs i draw a long time ago) and at finishing 5 statues of garden .

pleaz rodney put my subject in the good section and i'll put some skeches during the next minuts

2D skecthes

best regards

sorry again

steff

okok sorry rodney as i don't know how to place my topic in da wip section

i wait for you pleaz !!

here are skethes in color about the other characters

first the ETs

ETsssssssssssssssssssssssss

and after the 5 statues

pleaz tell me what you think of all !

best regards to all

last think if any AM french or in the planet would like to participate to this FREELY project ?

c ya rodney and all freaks ;)

steff

:blink: hummmmmmmmmm no i really not find any extrude fonction yet but i will find :lol:

thanx to both !! ganthofer have you some times to work on this project with me i mean giving me advices

because of course i have to make the movie by myself apart the soundtrack of course

i hope one day winning my characters on 3D i mean look like the 2d

by the way if people like my style and would like to work with me ? (firms hehehehe ok i stop lol )

best regards

steff

My time on the Forum is sporadic at best, but the Forum has a great group of members and some one is bound to answer any specific questions you have.

Be sure to try the search feature for topics you have questions about.

Rodney's signiture has some good links to resources.

Glenn

Just to mention it: The extrude-tool is at the right side of the modelling-window.

It is next to a button which looks like a vase.(the button you are searching for looks like 3 green points and 3 red-points which are connected...)

-> the shortcut for extrude is 'E'

You will see, that it is not always usefull to extrude something, because the continuity of splines can suffer of that...

I wish you a nice time with A:M and that strange but very interesting looking character-design.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. Here is always someone who will try to help.

*Fuchur*

(it's quite early in Germany ;) )

hellooooooooooooo hash fellowwwwwwwwwwwwwws

:P

to traj : thanx ! i really hope to make my best on the futurs days and weeks !! thanx again

to fuchur: hello ! thanx for advices !! ok no extrude but a texture i think you'll see

to robcat: hello you ! yes rigs at the beginning and the flower isn't finished

to all thanx i have work to do on side of (humm personnal ;)) but i will grow i hope

with all your advices

thanx again

steff