Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Devil

I haven't done any modelling for a long time, so when I saw a model, very similar to this, done in Blender on DeviantArt, I thought I would brush up on my skills and recreate it (especially as it's a very simple model).

devil0.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the great comments guys, although I can't really take credit for it. Like I said befire, I saw one like this on DeviantArt and being such a simple design, I thought I would make one myself to get back into modelling.

The original did have button eyes, so I may add them as well. A tail would also help to make this my own, rather than a copy, so that too I think.

As soon as I get some work out of the way, I'll get right back to it.

good for a first model that is your fisrt model right anyway what the he** thats cool

It's my first model for about 2 years. I know it's not the Balrog or one of Jim Talbot's quality, but hey, it only took about 10 minutes :)

Just a quick update.

The ten minutes work has paid off :D . I've been asked to supply the devil in various guises for a forum who are going to use it in their banner. They want to do a Google type thing and have the devil in various costumes for different seasons, holidays, etc.

Here's the one I quickly did for summer

summerdevil0.jpg