Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

gc productions

B):D me and other members of gc productions are going to start working with mage to start his game to say the least warhammer will be a while so i will indeed take a break we will keep you posted on latest breaks models fx material but to say the least this is the start of one BAB *** company sry if i afended anyone with the *** part lol

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Translation:

What your fellow forum members are trying to tell you is you really need to work on your spelling and grammar.

It can be difficult for forum members (I am not attempting to speak for all) to take you seriously when you use run-on sentences with no punctuation.

I know it (your style of writing) is acceptable on gamer sites etc... However, most adults find it irritating, and most who have worked in a professional capacity automatically dismisses your writings as unimportant.

There is a spell checker built it to the forum (black check with ABC above it), or you can write your thoughts off-line using a word processor.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

David

• 4 weeks later...

One thing I'm adamant about is presenting clear and concise posts. Why not? The tools are there to help you.

I use SpellCheck every time and I proof read my posts. If you submit your post, you can go back and re-edit it. I've never seen such a cool feature like that before but I don't really visit many forums.

We have all the tools needed to clearly share ideas, ask questions and or offer comments so everyone can understand you. You just need to take the time to do it right. :)

I have to agree with David in that, it is frustrating trying to translate poor spelling and grammar (sorry Case).

Jeetman