sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Girl Character

Wow, it seems a loooong time since I last posted! Here is a young girl character I've nearly finished for our pilot film - yes, it's still going ahead :D I've managed to get everybody together in one place to record the voice track next week (please!!) and most of the modelling is now finished. Several people want to animate on it so, hopefully, we shouldn't be too far off now :unsure:

MelSpin Animation (Mov)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale

Nice to see you posting again! I like your character, is she destined for the haunted house project that you have been working on?

Nicely modelled, nicely textured - do you have any cycles we could look at to see her in action?

I see you are use Fur/Hair as well, I really must start using this feature myself I am feeling way behind :unsure:

Thanks for the comments.

Gary - Yes, she's part of the 'haunted house' story. I will post some more animation soon. It's always difficult knowing just how much to 'give away' when showing stuff.

I've been playing around with a program called Mirage lately. It's an old Amiga program (which appealed to me immediately) developed now for PC/Mac. Seems a lot more versatile (and cheaper) than After Effects for what I want and it's so fast and responsive to use. You can matte paint right over your original footage and create camera moves to match etc. Anyway, here is a quick test I did. The foreground trees/toadstool are a matte painting.

Probably would be even better to bring into A:M as a layer to save having to match the camera move.

Well, back to it....