sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

ANIMATION WIP

This is start of an animation with those characters...

[attachmentid=13271]

I'll try to keep it simple and snappy

So far, I have characters made and rigged (Piglet is rigged with my hack at the Simmons's Squetch rig)

I'll probably live dialog out of this one, it will have just the sound effects, and I hope that it wull be ready for the 3'rd Mini Movie contest...

Tell me what do you think.

Drvarceto

post-5104-1137314231_thumb.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Is walk cycle with the piglet character that I dit to check out the light, dynamics and of course, the walk...

It seems that I forgot to simulate spring systems before rendering and A:M has skipped the simulation beacuse of the multi-pass render (note to self: remember this stuff... it IS important)...

Hope you llike it...

I thought that maybe I should drop here scanned sketches of the characters and maybe some of the storyboard... would it be interesting for someone?

Comments are wellcome!

Drvarceto

pigwalk_3.mov

Cute character for sure. I love the lighting.

I agree the walk is a little stompy, but I don't know if that's intentional or not, however, ears and tail need secondary motion.

I would love to see your sketches and storyboards.

Here are some sketches of the piglet character that I did as aid to the character developement (they were also a lot of fun ;-D)

[attachmentid=13659]

[attachmentid=13660]

I did not actually made rotoscopes of the character before modeling for simple reason that it was 90% based on the existing character...

Drvarceto

post-5104-1138095252_thumb.jpg

post-5104-1138095293_thumb.jpg