Nosferatu  Posted: May 5 2005, 09:02 AM

And people wonder why I'm so afraid of clowns.... sad.gif

entity  Posted: May 5 2005, 09:05 AM

huh.gif ----Un-natural!

Super-natural clown?

Thanks for having some opinion!

:rolleyes:

Yes, I did! Was it so bad? Or so good?

No, it was good...especially for this stage in your AM usage. What about putting a dynamic bone on his hat? It would add more to him. :D:lol:

I don't know about the white outline, but it looks toon related. It might be set in your render options. But I doubt it.

What about putting a dynamic bone on his hat? It would add more to him.  :D  :lol:

What are you thinking of? Perhaps of some old stuff clothing? Yes, I have put bones in the hat but they fell off - because of his lunch packet - not just a chicken - a hen!

I think this comment was superb from the only insider:

NancyGormezano  Posted: Apr 29 2005, 03:41 PM

I actually spent some time with the Dani people of the Baliem Valley of Irian Jaya (western half of island of New Guinea) - that is the tribe to which the man wearing the Kotecka (sp?) probably belongs (could also be a Damal)... What is interesting is that the gourd is a fashion & village/tribe identification system - as well as a means for protection against insects...Actually they sleep with the Kotecka and never let any strange women see them without it - then they would be shamed as they would be considered naked. Each village unit grows their own gourds, to their own prefence in shape and size - some villages like the gourd fat & short - so as to actually carry chickens in them!- other villages like them long and narrow...

Here is a new one with some zoom-toon:

can_can_clown06.mov