Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Fun with Dynamic Constraints

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the project file. That should answer most of your questions.

It's basically a series of elongated toruses, each having its own bone and the last bone have the constraint applied.

I tried twisting it and it didn't act right. It just twisted the whole object at once.

DC.prj

I tried twisting it and it didn't act right. It just twisted the whole object at once.

That's odd... what about if the bones above the dynamic one were constrained to "roll like" the dynamic one but at lower and lower percentages of enforcement as you go up the chain?

Eh, well, anyway, I'm sure there's some way to do it with some creative further constraining.

Thanks for sharing!

what about if the bones above the dynamic one were constrained to "roll like" the dynamic one but at lower and lower percentages of enforcement as you go up the chain?

Sounds like you got yourself an assignment there.

what about if the bones above the dynamic one were constrained to "roll like" the dynamic one but at lower and lower percentages of enforcement as you go up the chain?

Sounds like you got yourself an assignment there.

<_<

Yeah yeah.... :lol: I can't wait until I get to play with all the new toys they put into the toybox (aka A:M) when I get meself updated.