Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Just couldn't finish in time

Well gang, I tried but I didn't quite finish it in time (yes I could technically work on it tonight but I wouldn't have enough time to do a good render) I'm going to work on the image some more anyway and finish it in my leisure time so I can enjoy the experience instead of rushing and not being happy about it. Still in the progress of rigging her so I can pose her, and she still needs decals (everything there now is 100% procedurals)... and I had grander plans for the textures in the background that I had abandoned to finish in time for the contest but that I will do now since I don't have a deadline. Oh... and that firestand won't be floating in midair... it'll gets some legs too :). Anyway, here it is as far as I've finished it.

Small version attached, large version here

-Matt

ps: crits welcome

post-7-1112316882.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, thanks Jim. The only thing in that image that is finished is the lighting (it could use a few more tweaks but it's way passed the good enuf stage)... I'd call everything else in progress... she doesn't even have lipstick or eyeshadow yet!!!... or hair!!! Which reminds me... for those wondering, the eyelashes and eyebrows are hair emitters, man I love the new hair :).

-Matt

I don't even have any thing to show in progress! well nothing I feel comfortable showing.

<sigh> oh well... maybe next month....

Hey that means that maybe some of us poor schlubs might have a chance this month!!!