Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Sprites for Fireworks

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a TON of questions and a couple of things to say. First, that was $%#*%&( AWESOME! Second, steve those sprites were from the example sprite emitters from their library. Now I want to know a few things. How do you make a sprite emitter go a one point and then stop at another. I tried turning emitter to zero but it still emitted partially sometimes. Two Did you do the action for the bones or did you add some kind of rigid body constraint? Third How did you make the baloons disapear? Did you do it by key framing transperancy settings?

blue ball with shrinking string was suppose to be the fuse burning away ..i suppose i could have done a sparkle fuse but this was just for fun also shows render as line for fuse

the fire works were constrained to the paths i drew at random ...by setting the ease at 100% at different time they reached the end at the time i chose and the pose slider that controlled the fuse length was set to have fuse gone at that point

all emitters set to zero at rate of emission in material at the end of the path I set each on to 100% then after 10 frames to 0 All the points where all set to hold so they would stay off then on as needed

the blue balls were toggled on and of at the time the sprites started then off at the 10 frame mark

wasn't planning a tutorial here... like Chris said thats why the project is available but today i guess i wrote one B)

by the way Chris nice sound effects