sprockets Live Answer Time Home Page Featured Free Models spotlight Rigged Spider Tinkering Gnome's Workshop
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

new model

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good start. The bridge between the eyes doesn't look right. If your aiming at a 'button' nose then it's just a tad too pointy for my taste. The cheeks a little flat and you are missing the little 'puffy' bits on the lower cheeks on the side of the mouth. You might also wish to try to puff out and curve the jawline a little.

Cheers

Before you hock that think! That looks perfect for some kind of hat. It could come in useful one day. You should also try demented 3d's site which tells how to actually model hair. "Well where can I find demented 3d's site?" asks the man. "I don't know, look it up on Google or something" I said.

Its not to bad. Raytracing shadows eats it up.. but the displacement maps I used before.. werent much faster. Keeping the actual Hair count down helps a ton.. and you can use multipass.. jiggle the hair a little and get some really nice looking hair.

I'm playing with that last bit right now.

C

I think the nose is a little bit flat. Try separating some of the CPs to the front.

Unfortunately, I have never done hair effects in AM so I can't help you with that, but It's not that difficult... i think

Camzilla,

What's strikes me is that the ears and the neck are not quite right. The ears are too low. If you draw a line straight back from the corner of your eye, the attachment point of the ear should be just slightly above that.

The neck appears too thin front-to-back, especially compared with the width in the front view. Perhaps the front view is just a little wide as well. If you angled the neck forward a little and then brought the back of the neck further back it would blend into the head a little farther up, which I think would look better.

Just my opinion.