sprockets Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included VWs by Stian, Rodger and Marcos Myron's band gets its own wine!
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New Website

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! Hartbeat! Just seeing that small clip of Tony at the end of one of your animated shorts made me all nostalgic. *sniff* I miss Tony... Did you meet him at some point? 'All talk' looks familiar and is ringing a faint bell in my head but I can't quite place it. Was it part of another programme?

Are there any outlets for animated shorts like that nowadays? It was great to see yours as they brought back the memories of gawping at the TV after school. Have I made you feel ancient now? Well, you did make them 20 years ago :) I hope you realise that it's shorts like yours that sparked my interest in animation.

There's a great freeware (for personal use) computer dictionary here and a good freeware word processor with spell checker here. I use both all the time.

I'll keep an eye out for 'Haunted Horace'. It looks very atmospheric and has a definite colour scheme which is great to see. Your site has got me trying to remember all the cartoons I used to watch, so thanks for creating it.

Dangermouse.

Trap door.

Duckula.

:)

Steve.

Looks good, you might want to run a spell check to it. More than a few typos.

Thanks, I will check through it later. I have no excuse for that - I created the site a few months back but should have checked it through before uploading yesterday.

Just seeing that small clip of Tony at the end of one of your animated shorts made me all nostalgic. *sniff* I miss Tony... Did you meet him at some point? 'All talk' looks familiar and is ringing a faint bell in my head but I can't quite place it. Was it part of another programme?

I met Tony Hart once in the BBC canteen - he called us over to his table. He was a really nice guy. His Wife was too. (Nice, I mean...not a guy!)

No, `All Talk` was a 5 minute short and not part of any other programme.

No you didn`t make me feel ancient `now`. I feel ancient all the time.

Thanks for the kind comments Steven.

There's a great freeware (for personal use) computer dictionary here and a good freeware word processor with spell checker here. I use both all the time.

I think I get the hint. :D

Ooo, I've just realised that my typings about Tony Hart might give the impression he's not around anymore. He is! He is! He is! Sorry for my inept use of words. I was just reminiscing about his shows and I miss them. They should just repeat the originals. They're full of great stuff and I guess Dale wouldn't mind the repeat of his animations. Especially if there are royalties!

Here's Tony's website. Great bloke.

Steve.

Cool. Personally, I'd specify a darker background color or a pattern. . .the white in the frame doesn't go so well with your color scheme. Other than that you're off to a great start; certainly farther along than I am at this point. If you don't like the (constructive) criticism, feel free to check out me.My Webpage and flame me in return :P

-

Morgan

They're full of great stuff and I guess Dale wouldn't mind the repeat of his animations. Especially if there are royalties!

No royalties unfortunately. It was a one off payment but it motivated me to create something I could put on my showreel at the time.

If you don't like the (constructive) criticism, feel free to check out me.My Webpage and flame me in return

It looks great to me so far. I`ve never thought of design as my strongest point so I`m interested in all the direction I can get. Maybe I should change the white lettering to very pale blue or something? Btw, I did the whole thing in WebEasy in 2 evenings. I`ve hand coded previous sites but this was so refreshingly simple to do.