sprockets Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car Madfox's Pink Floyd Video Tinkering Gnome's Elephant
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

VehicleTest

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was cool! The only thing is that its hard to really make out what the object is. Maybe if it stopped and hovered for a bit it would be easier for the viewer to really see it and all the detail you put into it. It does hover now, but more so with its engines facing you. I paused it and it looked really well done, but by having it stop for a bit more would let the viewer have better look at it. -Just a suggestion.

Now if you're asking about how the use of sprites worked I'd say that it worked great! The effect of the flames from the engines is practically perfect.

So...what's it for? I want one! I'd paint it blue and put racing stripes on it. Keep it in my garage on the weekdays B) . It'd be fun.

Good stuff!

-Robert Lazzarini

HER? Oh this is gonna be cool. I like the sprites too but have a small recommendation;

Can you increase and decrease the amount as the bike accelerates and decellerates...the only reason I ask is at the end as the bike zooms off the sprites look a little thin.

It's got a lreal 'tinkerbelle' feel... I like it!

Thanks for the feedback. To answer questions .....

Yeah the sprites do need the volume increasing at the start and end of the shot.

It`s for a pilot film for a proposed kids animated series. A few friends and I did an original 2D pilot in 1990. You can view it at the very bottom of the page here Horace Pilot Film

It looks fairly awful to me now and the new version is almost completely different. Some of the same people are working on this new film with me and it should be completed sometime this year.

Unfortunately, one of the guys, Kevan, has been in a coma for several weeks after a brain op. Kev is a real good mate and I`m feeling very emotionally fragile at the moment. We are all just praying he gets through this.

Unfortunately, one of the guys, Kevan, has been in a coma for several weeks after a brain op. Kev is a real good mate and I`m feeling very emotionally fragile at the moment. We are all just praying he gets through this.

Wow Dale that's terrible news. Sorry for both you and your friend. I hope he rallies and pulls through this.

It seems trite to comment on your bike now but I think it looks swell and moves great.

Doug