Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Luciano soap

lazz

Alright! AM Films is up and running now so I could submit it. I'm excited, my first 'short' on AM Films. It was fun to make, took a loong while, but fun nevertheless, I'm glad with the way it turned out :D .

You can find it here

Any comments or possible critiques would avsolutely be great to hear. It would be super cool to hear what you guys had to say. Thanks! And hope you like it!

-Robert Lazzarini

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

That was cute! That's a very amusing caricature of Pavarotti, including the comb-over. :lol: Actually, he should look so good!

The lip synch seemed to get better as the film progressed.

Critique? Too long to get to the punch line, but I don't think the cartoon police will come knocking.

Good job!

Thanks! ya, the synch is off im the beginning, but it was starting to cut it a bit too close to the deadline, so I left it the way it was. I may/may not go back to fix it. If it still bugs me though I just may.

I'm glad you guys have liked it so far! Thanks! :D

HA! You noticed the comb-over, nice! Thanks Robcat!

Anymore critiques or comments are absolutely welcome!

-Robert

Well, now that we've established that we all think the same way... :lol:

I actually saw this before your announcement (I was trolling AMFilms when it appeared). Nicely done. I loved the bizarreness of the arm and the female soap's scream was priceless.

Well, now that we've established that we all think the same way... :lol:

indeed!

Had I not been busy with my real job and with a few other distractions, I would have tried hard to make an entry myself and it would have been along the same lines, but probably nothing on par with the entries (3 I believe) we have seen.

I'm wondering if there isn't a conspiracy afoot ;)

I'm wondering if the "interpretation" of the topic wasn't well received.....we all know what Steve thinks about Opera. (actually I have no clue, but that sounded good ;) )

Stephen, Zach, and now Robert have posted entries that look better, even much better than entries that have won in the past IMHO.

So for my part, I'll pledge to enter something however crappy just so I can help 'legitimize' the vote.

eric

I'm wondering if the "interpretation" of the topic wasn't well received

Yea, that was definatley funny how that turned out. I kinda half-thought that mine was going to be one of the only ones that took it literally. And as it turned out, everyone's did! :lol: funfun.

and the female soap's scream was priceless

I know! I found that sound clip and the instant I heard it I was like "YES! I so have to use that!" :D

Thanks for taking the time to check it out! :D

-Robert

Nice job! One thing I noticed was most of the lip poses seemed nearly identical, not really discerning different sounds. I wonder if this is because of the sound track being in Italian and being sung as opera? Did you pose all the sounds or did you just get his mouth moving enough to show him singing? I'm sure mouth posing is one of the toughest things to do.

Anyway, nice work. I like the bit at the end where they scream and run away.

Tom