Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New Character

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, i think a belt would make him look like some E.T, more technologically sophisticated, but if you want that appearance, go for it.

I just have a suggestion: the eyes look a little bit dark. Maybe some reflections to add light in them?

Maybe give him a weird hat and a crazy belt. His feet, I would think could stand to be "like" his hands more. That may make his proportions more equalized. And as a side suggestion: maybe he could have a bulbous neck that inflates when he talks or something-- or maybe even jiggle? But that is totally up to you... because it could be a little overkill.

Hey, I like him/it.....would like to see a closeup of his/its face though.....the body porportions seem fine to me for the character, sense its not modeled after any true being that I know of.....good imagination...

Mike C.

Thanks for all the replies! I think for now I'm going to leave the feet as they are, I still have plenty of work with rigging/smartskin on different parts of the model. If I get some spare time in the future I might try out some new feet.

I changed the blue in his eyes to a lighter blue, which helps a lot to make them stand out. I might get a picture up later.

How about adding secondary motion such as finger movement?

Nice start. :)

I'll do that on my next animation. At the time of these I only had the fingers of one hand rigged...

I've made a site to track my progress with this model and animations. If anyone's interested, here's the link:

http://mvandeweghe.ath.cx/

(This site was also made for me to learn dreamweaver, so please excuse the simplicity of it...)

Thanks for the comments so far!