Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Flying & Cakeshops

Well I have been beavering away again on my next Bella Bear story, and I have knocked out these two models for all to see and comment on (I said comment not rip to shreds ;) )

Obviously they are not finished yet but they are firing up my enthusiams for this project and it feeeeeeels GOOD!

Flying_Cakeshop.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

OK chaps and chapesses, here is a quickie glimpse from inside Bella Bear & Hannah Bannah's infamous favourite eating haunt, with a guest appearance from the chap that runs the gaff - Minkey ;)

Needs lotsa work but I couldn't resist posting it to see what anyone thought of it. All comments and suggestions throughly welcome :blink:

Minkey_in_the_Cakeshop.jpg

Hiya Mike, sorry I took so long replying I am have been upto my eyeballs with things other than Hashing :(

Anyway, in answer to your question at the moment everything is all in one choreography. Funnily enough I was pontificating this before I posted it - should I have one set for the outside and one set for the inside. The only thind is if I have an inside set I better make sure the windows show what is outside :blink:

The outside still has some trees to go in and the lilypads need texturing, along with a nice sky and a textured kite moored upto the cakeshop. I might add a few other bits and bobs as I think of them.

As for the inside, I am in the process of putting gas lamps in (one is already there but untextured), lighting, perhaps some shelves with plates on cakes on the cake counter, a hat for Minkey and some more tables and chairs. I hope to do all of this at the weekend cos I go a few days off :D

I am looking forward to having this set done and I will post it as soon as it is done. Thanks everyone for all your comments.

Well I have had today kinda workin on it… The central heating ain't working so the missus is goin mad :rolleyes:

So here's what I have one so far…

I am thinking that a little jetty where the stepping stones end would be nice what do you lot fink?

Cakeshop_wiv_Trees.jpg

• 2 weeks later...