Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Green Poisonous Goo..

aaver

I have played with the SDK for A:M for some time and so far it has resulted in a plug-in for simple water effects. See the attached movie if you want an example of what it can be used for. I hope you don't mind the green color. It was supposed to look like poisonous goo... :D

The plug-in is in an early alpha state so please read the disclaimer before you use it!

It is only tested in A:M v10.5 so please let me know if you have problems getting started.

Poison01.mov

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

That looks good!

- how about some random variation in the "amplitude"? not all rain drops are the same size or make the same splash.

- when two wave peaks coincide do they get added or do they just pass through each other?

That looks good!

- how about some random variation in the "amplitude"?  not all rain drops are the same size or make the same splash.

I'll add it to my ToDo list :)

- when two wave peaks coincide do they get added or do they just pass through each other?

They get added together as they should, but I realize it's not easy to see in the animation. Try to make your own rain effects with the plug-in and I think it will be more obvious.