Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

CrimeBomb and Miss Demeanor

Thought I'd share my latest with the Forum.

I'm dreaming-up a 'superhero' premice. 'CrimeBomb' is a masked crimefighter who's lazy ways forces him to take on a 'sidekick' to improve his ratings. Misty wins his heart and gets the job, only to learn that she has to do all the dirty work and CrimeBomb gets all the credit. She is unsure if their ratings are improving because of her crimefighting or her outfit, which CrimeBomb designed and insists she wears...

Both are rigged with TSM1, awaiting TSM2...CrimBomb is heavy with fanbones and smartskin and needs a lot of work, MissDemeanor's hair is V11 with 2 separate matierials 1 for short hair and 1 for poneytail- which has an pose to enhance swinging back and forth. Also on her I modelled a thin box with full transparancy which goes along her backside and moves with the rig, from neck to waist, this helps with the collision detection.

More to come...

CrimeBomb1.mov

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Very very nice!

I love the design of the characters and the simplicity of the expressions.

I know it wasn't so simple to get it animated!

Really looking forward to seeing more of these two and their adventures.

Interesting storyline you've got there as well.

You are quite adept at linking your story elements with the elements of the character animation and designs. For example, the explanation for Misty's outfit.

Nice touches throughout your description and animation.

Rodney

I like those two a lot. And the animation is really good too. Lots of exageration but not overdone IMO. There is definitely a comic effect and we can almost guess what they are saying to each other just by the facial expressions and body postures. Great work.

these characters ooze personality.It's been cool to see misty in all her different incarnations. 1 suggestion I do have is that her feet are slipping all over the place as she walks and during the last pose, which you should fix. Also while there seems to be weight in CB's walk I don't get a sense of any in hers. I'm looking forward to seeing more of these two myself.