sprockets New Radiosity render of 2004 animation. Will Sutton's TAR knocks some heads! Learn to create your own tool bars! Behind The Scenes: A:M and Animatronics Jeff Cantin's Classic Splining Tutorial Strange Effect, video demo and PRJ included John blows up a planet, PRJs included
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Bones disappearing from Pose window

svetlik

I selected the hand bone and used the Ctrl Scale icon (top toolbar) to scale the hand and all its children finger bones. That worked but then all dem finger bonz disappeared from the pose window even tho they're turned on in the model view.

Then I saw that there was a "Hidden" channel added to ALL those frickin' finger bonz in the relationship window. I had to delete that Hidden channel from all the finger bonz one at a time to make them reappear.

So, my question is: Did I cause that to happen using the Ctrl-scale function? and is there a way to turn them all off easily?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Hash Fellow

Are you able to repeat that?

I can't make that happen with CTRL-Scale but it does happen with SHIFT-J  (I was testing with v19.5)

J is the keyboard shortcut to hide/unhide a bone. SHIFT-J will do that for a bone and its children. Maybe you knicked it accidentally?

But Hooray for being able to diagnose and solve the problem yourself!  You are a with-it user!