Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Just Dooling - Open for Comments

Hey guys! HAPPY EASTER. I haven't posted, commented or been on the forum how i woud like. But this little doodle idea i had on the bus i decided out of trying to model using a flat side drawing all the splineage in hash like i would on paper. No rotos just drawing the side view and using the magnetic mode and tweaking i got this head model that was done realitively fast the splineage probaly took 15min to at most half hour. The rest took probaly another hour or 2 i forget i was on the net and watching tv so this didn't have my full attention.... Open for comments ..........talk to you guys later i going to get some Easter Dinner now.

post-7-1081713014.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow! Very imaginative, for not demanding your full attention. ;) Looks like some kind of warrior marsupial. The lips will need some fixing, and the eyes look veeery tiny at the moment. Otherwise though, really great. Wish I could do that in two-ish hours.

Could we see a wireframe?

• Admin

Very Nice! I like. Can you post a spline shot?

I assume that is a decal we see on him.

It is always amazing to me to see the creative differences in every model... yours is no exception.... kind of a 'wish' I would have thought of that moment. :)

I can almost see him in action already!

OK.....I'm back thanks for the responses actually i thought his head top and bottom would be and might be narrower.....but the creature ended up this way because i didn't use any rotoscopes. i drew this on the way home on the bus i just moved so once i put my scanner up i'll scan a pic and post it tomorrow next i'll start on his body.

The face was actually one color i hadn't figure out yet so i just selected some pacthes and applied the procedural color and a metallic material on the gray areas.

the red areas have a hair material on the nosrils and ears.

the eyes are intentionally small because this creature has bad sight but has extraordinary sense of smell and stereo sound detection (the large ears are able to hear small sounds in noisy areas and the small ears are able to here large sounds in quiet areas) sort of like volume control to sense what's around you in any situation.

The mouth i hadn't finished don't know what I should do yet. the way i drawn the character is older with thick scaly, coarse, fuzzy skin. Teeth may just be old gingi-looking canines (large and small).

The body i drew is kinda detailed to but shouldn't be as dense as the face.

I thought i'd do one with body armour and one without. Maybe i'll use bump/disp maps and watch out for my five points patches.

Here a Spline Pic - The character spline count is dense 540 pacthes for the face alone (without teeth) so say at least a thousand with the teeth.

Until the next update ;)

post-7-1081738129.jpg