Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Caricature - can you tell who it is?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome Kerry head. Now get him rigged and do some shots of him debating himself over all of his flip flops and pop it off to Fox news or Hannity.com. I'm sure you could get some good sound bites off the internet that would be considered public domain.

In fact I am almost certain if you rendered in the correct format, you may even see something like that on the air one night.

I would watch and cheer.

If you are a Kerry supporter then please ignore this post.

Thanks

Wade

my very first thought was a mixture of elvis and clinton... so i guess you nailed it! ' ' )

i'd ask you to do dubyah next, but since he's already doing all of us, it seems kinda pointless.

-jon

Good job! I'd also like to see you animate him. Maybe find one of his speeches and do completely opposite expressions to his attitude. Or just take multiple speeches and you'd have a great back-and-forth debate between just one person.

Any plans to do other "famous" people?

uh....mmm....huh...

Is it... Janet Jackson? Hilary Clinton.... It looks a little like... Steve Sappington...but that's a stretch..... Bruce Campbell?

p.s. If he doesn't win then all that work... wasted. I recgnized him right away.

Vernon "President of Vernville" Zehr

I don't plan to do any more famous people but all your ideas may change my mind. I just chose him for the Caricature contest because he had an interesting face. I know President Bush has a face prime for caricature as well and would be interesting to do (though it has been caricatured tons already).

Maybe we could hold a caricature Vern contest next.

Thanks for looking,

TK