New video made with A.M

djcrandal

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed it!

I was wondering if there are products out there that could fill in the flat colors after the video has been created.

As in putting stars and fireworks in the sky, and a realistic material on the snow. I think that's what After Effects does, but I'm experienced with it. Seems someone could take the original, add some special effects, put in a dance beat...and basically just spice it up some. That doesn't take away from the work put into the original, rather the original opens up the door for others, and is needed so they have a 'platform' so to speak to work off of. I made two 3:00 minute videos with flat colors with such an idea in mind, but they ended up going nowhere (gathering dust at the copyright office...maybe sitting close to the Lost Ark!...Top Men!).

So, it's great but I would give my advice that in my experience, you'll get little more response than a "good job!" here and a "nice work!" there, and then the "now what?" part kicks in like a disease. I could go on and on...started with A:M in '97. Between A:M and programming, the only advice out there over and again is "Don't quit your day job!". I first saw that when I picked up a book on Dark Basic...a month too late.