Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Quick Trial Registration Turnaround?

Hi Guys

Big favor to ask: I am at work and won't be in front of my home computer until 17:30 / 5:30 PM CST -6 GMT If I submit a trial request at that time could I get an answer by 19:00 / 7:00 PM? I know its a bit much to ask but I don't have any music projects lined up this evening and it would be an awesome opportunity to get the A:M bug

Thank you!

:)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Jason, the keeper of the A:M registrations, is at a convention right now so an immediate turn-around is unlikely.

If it will not take too long till the request gets in it will be taken care of.

See you

*Fuchur*

At this time all pending requests are approved or denied

Curious, why would someone be denied?

Most of the time it's not having the right hostid but there our other reasons mostly just trying to get more then one.

When i do decline the hostid ones, I send them notice on how to fix it.

Did anyone get my request? :)

Couple of things that concern me:

I don't see any Sent items in my personal Messages

I was not alerted via email to any of the threads in this post

Hoping my request made it through

yes it did. i could not answer it faster. hope it is still usefull. for me that request came somewhere around very early in the morning (living in europe) and jason did not have the time as it seems. sorry for the delay. still i do not quite get the forumtime here. if you answered at 9pm here and my answer is really 12:30 am i would have slept about more than 15h which just is not true(about 8h would be right...). and i checked the request before i have gone to sleep and right after i woke up (a couple of mins ago)....

see u

*Fuchur*

Did anyone get my request? :)

Couple of things that concern me:

I don't see any Sent items in my personal Messages

I was not alerted via email to any of the threads in this post

Hoping my request made it through

yes it did. i could not answer it faster. hope it is still usefull. for me that request came somewhere around very early in the morning (living in europe) and jason did not have the time as it seems. sorry for the delay. still i do not quite get the forumtime here. if you answered at 9pm here and my answer is really 12:30 am i would have slept about more than 15h which just is not true(about 8h would be right...). and i checked the request before i have gone to sleep and right after i woke up (a couple of mins ago)....

see u

*Fuchur*

Thank you, Fuchur!!!