sprockets Live Answer Time Demo Tinkering Gnome's Sparkler PRJ Shelton's new Char: Hans It's just donuts by ItsJustMe 3D Printing Free model: USS Midnight Rodger Reynolds' 1950s Street Car
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Floyd Norman on... "The View"?

robcat2075

• Hash Fellow

FYI... If you are in the US or get US TV shows, long-time veteran Disney animator Floyd Norman will be on "The View" on Tuesday.

It's a very odd place for him to show up but my guess is that his personal experience with Walt Disney will come up and it will be framed against recent claims that he was not a nice person.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That's awesome.

It's great to see him getting some screen time.

I'm guessing Floyd will also take advantage of the time to get the word out about his recent book:

Animated Life: A Lifetime of Tips, Tricks and Stories from a Disney Legend

More than likely his book is the reason for being on the show. Gone are the days where publishers promote new books; it's now left to the publishers to do the stumpin'.

• Hash Fellow

My theory is that he's there to counter the recent Meryl Streep attack on Walt Disney as being racist and sexist and anti-semitic. The View is a Disney-produced show so that would fit. But yeah, the book will get mentioned too.