Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

V18 and my MS Surface Pro 2

higginsdj

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Version 17 works just fine but v18 displays nothing is any view - I tried Open GL and Open GL3 but nothing shows in any of the windows (model/chor etc). So what am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Solved it - I had "Limit max drawing time" checked. Unchecked it and things started to display again.

Cheers

David

"Limit max drawing time" should probably be removed. It hasn't worked in ages.

I am not sure if it really is a bug... it prevents the view from blocking the program by limiting its drawing-time.

If in that time, nothing can be drawn on the surface, nothing is displayed... or am I missunderstanding that one?

See you

*Fuchur*

• Hash Fellow
"Limit max drawing time" should probably be removed. It hasn't worked in ages.

I am not sure if it really is a bug... it prevents the view from blocking the program by limiting its drawing-time.

If in that time, nothing can be drawn on the surface, nothing is displayed... or am I missunderstanding that one?

See you

*Fuchur*

The time limit is only if the view is moving, turning, scaling, etc... A:M does as much of a redraw as it can in the time increment chosen.

Once the view has stopped changing A:M should take as much time as needed to complete the screen.