Editing curves

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Simon,

If you've not already got them, the ever reliable Barry Zundel has a series of videos on Character Animation, number 4 of which is an hour on playing in the curve editor to fines things, well worth watching, as are his other videos on modelling.

They all were made some time back, so some things are different in A:M now but easily 99% is still good solid information!

Link: http://www.barryzundel.com/home/Tutorials.html

• Hash Fellow

You'll be looking for the "Week 1 lecture" and the "Week 2 lecture"

Although some parts are indeed labeled "curves" you'll need to watch the whole set from the beginning for it to make sense. It may not make sense even at that.

Light the Rodney signal!

VAMP signal lit!

Simon,

Look for the forum at the bottom of your screen (under the Animation:Master Users Groups section on the main forum page).

Rodney and Robert.

Thank you for your offer to include me, much appreciated but, I'm being a bit lame here I suspect, because I went to the AM user groups section but couldn't find VAMP ?

Regards

simon

• Admin
Rodney and Robert.

Thank you for your offer to include me, much appreciated but, I'm being a bit lame here I suspect, because I went to the AM user groups section but couldn't find VAMP ?

Regards

simon

There's something a bit odd going on with permissions and passwords these days and the closest thing I can think that would be the problem is that forum users might have to log out and then back in again to get the new permissions to take effect. Permissions should just work but yours isn't the first report of access problems I've encountered.

Try logging out and back in again and see if that doesn't work.

The forum you are looking for is here.

And here is the direct link.

Rodney and Robert.

Regards

simon

There's something a bit odd going on with permissions and passwords these days and the closest thing I can think that would be the problem is that forum users might have to log out and then back in again to get the new permissions to take effect. Permissions should just work but yours isn't the first report of access problems I've encountered.

Try logging out and back in again and see if that doesn't work.

The forum you are looking for is here.

And here is the direct link.

Rodney.

Thank you. The direct link worked. I'll try the relog in ( is that a word ? ) a bit later.

regards

simon

• Admin

I should also say to anyone looking in that where it comes to any private forums (subject to to each forum leaders approval) all that is required to gain access is to ask. :) We don't want anyone feeling left out.

Some forum areas may have a limited capacity in order for the leader/moderator to provide more personalized instruction.

If seats are full, at least they will know to put you on a waiting list.

The direct link worked.

Interesting. At least that is progress.

If we know folks have access we can plan.

For instance, in the case of instructional material targeting specific interests we might simply launch a private message or email link.

But... I'll keep working at this. Getting private forums to show in the Users Group menu is important to the personalized learning experience.