Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Time flys

Ilidrake

Just out of boredom I did a search on myself and was surprised at the amount of projects, models, etc that I have posted over the years. I really wish I had a copy of every model I ever created. Just to remind myself how far I've come...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just out of boredom I did a search on myself and was surprised at the amount of projects, models, etc that I have posted over the years. I really wish I had a copy of every model I ever created. Just to remind myself how far I've come...

you don´t??? why do you throw your old models away? there´s storage solutions like external harddrives etc... :P

• Admin
why do you throw your old models away? there´s storage solutions like external harddrives etc...

...and the A:M Exchange Contributor's Cue! :)

More than a few folks have uploaded (or otherwise shared) their models with others and later been able to retrieve those files from those public resources.

Because I was young and care free LOL...

Truth is the computer, along with all my media that contained my old stuff was lost in a fire... And I wasn't grounded enough to store things online. No biggie really.