sprockets Making and Using Drop-On Poses TinkeringGnome's Atomic Rings PRJ 2001 Star Gate effect in A:M with PRJ Comparison of AO and Radiosity Renders Animated Commercial by Soulcage Tralfaz's Lost In Space Robot Rodger Reynold's Architectural WIP
sprockets
Recent Posts | Unread Content
Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Just tried to upgrade, Paypal only payment method?

Roger

• *A:M User*

Is there no other option for payment than to use Paypal? I really can't stand them as a company and don't want to have to set up an account just to be able to buy AM.

Used to be you could just bill your credit card directly.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• *A:M User*

I just don't like linking my bank account to them, and don't feel like setting up a separate account at another bank just for paypal.

I just don't like linking my bank account to them, and don't feel like setting up a separate account at another bank just for paypal.

You can just link paypal to your credit card (or bank account). Giving your credit card number to 50 small shops or to one big brand... I'd say the one big brand is much more secure, don't you think?

Anyway: You can pay with CreditCards on PayPal without having to sign in. It is told to you when checking out:

"Please Read

At this time our Credit Card API is down we are working to fix it we can still take cards threw PayPal. When you are taken to PayPal just chick "Dont have a PayPal Account and enter your card information like normal.

Sorry for this,

Hash, Inc."

See you

*Fuchur*

Yes , you can link it to just a credit card --if you wish to keep your bank data safer. Then whenever you wish to pay via paypal ---you can use your paypal amounts to pay for stuff and they will only involve your credit card if you pay something above your paypal balance.

I use paypal in this way and have had no issues .